THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES.
- "I thought I had found the best deal from the internet. The price was unbelievable and so was the entire trip! When I went to give my credit card as payment, the hotel was not available and the confirmed flights were going to take me over one and half days to get to my destination! I called The Travel Gallery and my agent was able to find me a vacation that fit my budget and didn't take forever to reach my destination."
(Kathy and Chuck, Park Ridge)
- "Thank you for quite literally sending us to Paradise. Our trip couldn't be better thus far. Genuinely appreciate all of your travel guidance!" (from a postcard sent by Jim, Chicago)
- "We just wanted to thank you for the welcome gifts at the hotels and the wonderful trip you planned for our special anniversary. Everything was fabulous and we will both have many special memories to last a long time. We'll certainly recommend you to anyone who tells us they are planning a trip." (Barb and John, Chicago)
Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes deep and permanent, in the ideas of the living." - Miriam Beard
- "We are back from our absolutely fabulous vacation! Everything was wonderful. Thank you so much for all of your help. I have told so many people about our trip and referred them to you." (Kathy and Bob, Roselle)
- "My mom had never taken an escorted tour and was amazed at how much more she could see from the bus as opposed to being in a car. The tour was well run and we were very pleased with our hotels." (Joanne, Naperville)
- "After our shaky start with the one-night layover in San Juan because of the weather, everything was perfect! Being able to extend our stay at the hotel for the 'lost night' meant so much to us and we could not have done it without your help. We were so happy to have you to work on our behalf to salvage what could have been a disastrous honeymoon – thanks so much!" (Heather and John, Schaumburg)
- "I called The Travel Gallery to just get airfare for a trip to Hawaii because I already had gotten a good price for the hotel on-line. The flights were really expensive, but then my Travel Gallery agent asked where I was staying and if I had already paid for the hotel. I told her I had only checked for a hotel rate, so she put together the entire package – air, car and hotel – and I saved so much money over buying the flights and hotel separately!"
(Larry, Harwood Heights)
"Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer...it is an investment in yourself." - Unknown
- "You are a pleasure to work with and so patient with my questions. I look forward to calling you again soon!" (Gina, Prospect Heights)
- "The honeymoon was absolutely fantastic! Thank you for all the little gifts, we really appreciated everything." (Donna and Joe, Chicago)
- "When we didn't realize until after our return home that we had not received the $250 spa credit due us, we thought it was lost forever. Only through your intercession with the resort did we receive a credit in that amount directly to our credit card. THANK YOU!" (Mark and Nancy, Park Ridge)
- "From my point of view the trip was wonderful. The river cruise was great and the service on the boat was extremely good. Several of the meals were pretty spectacular...the breakfast buffet was outstanding every day. The boat was clean, compact and run very efficiently. We were always amazed at how quickly they cleaned up the rooms. We had a 31-year-old Captain that looked like Harry Potter! I would do another itinerary any time..."
"It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end." - Ursula K. LeGuin