Receive exclusive travel specials and discount offers via email – Sign Up Here!
Travel Smart with Travel Guard
Common travel problems like flight delays, travel injuries and illnesses, unpredictable weather and lost or stolen luggage are why today's smart travelers travel with Travel Guard.
Travel Guard plans offer insurance designed just for travelers. They can provide coverage for many of the things that can go wrong before, during and after your trip.
- You have to cancel your trip due to an unexpected event such as bad weather, an illness in the family, involuntary job loss or the financial default of your airline, cruise line or tour operator.
- You have to return home early due to an unexpected emergency such as an illness or death in the family.
- Your luggage is lost or delayed, forcing you to purchase necessary essentials, or prescription medications.
- Your sporting, camping or adventure equipment is damaged or stolen.
- You become ill or injured and learn that your health care plan doesn't cover you outside the U.S.
- You need an emergency medical evacuation due to an accident or sudden illness.
- You run into flight delays and miss a portion of your trip or cruise.
- You have to evacuate your resort due to an unexpected hurricane or storm.
- You lose your passport, leaving you stranded abroad.
- Your rental car is damaged leaving you responsible for the repair costs.
Insurance is underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., with its principal place of business in New York, NY. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Travel assistance services provided by Travel Guard. All coverage's may not be available in all states.