On Your Own Vacations
Don't see an escorted tour that fits your dates? Not interested in "just" a cruise but want to stay at either (or both!) the beginning and ending port to do some independent exploring? Want to visit family and friends overseas but also squeeze in some great sightseeing on your own? Where do you start? Our Travel Consultants can put together a unique, customized itinerary which is personalized to your specific needs and takes the worry out of travel.
In order to provide consultation services and to research/reserve this type of vacation, The Travel Gallery requires a $100 non-refundable consultation deposit per couple/room. This tells us that you are committed to working with us and we are happy to devote the necessary time to assist you. Then, we take the information you provide to offer you a wonderful vacation - wherever you wish to go.
Additionally, processing fees such as the following may be charged for an independent itinerary:
- $25 per person for each domestic airline ticket issued; $50 per person for any international airline ticket issued
- $25 per hotel or car reservation cancelled once confirmed and guaranteed/paid, in addition to any hotel or car company imposed penalty
- $25 per set of rail reservations, including rail passes, per person
- $20 domestic document delivery fee (via UPS) if documents are not picked up at the agency
- $50 per itinerary change, once your itinerary has been confirmed and accepted in writing (in addition to any supplier-imposed change fees)
- $100 per person cancellation penalty should you be unable to go on your reserved/paid vacation
We can provide you with an estimate of your total fees once we have been given your desired itinerary/dates of travel and can determine what will be involved in putting your request together.
CLICK HERE and open up and complete our Custom Itinerary Form and get your travel plans started!